Saturday, May 9, 2009
Happy brithday to my mum

Hey everyone....
Today,10+woke up get change and went down to Orchard Road and to one restaurant in this hotel and celebrate with my aunts and mother... ate there for 2h lols...
during the dinning time... me and my brother gave my mum the present that we brought for $103 at Lee Hwa. Than her face was so happy Haha..
After that when to walk around Orchard Road for awhile..
than after that went to marina square to buy my neck band... lol One Band cost $62 Zzzzz.After that went down somewhere near Bugis meet my dad.
He went to one Watch shop change the Watch holder as the old one broken...
He change to a leather holder than we head down to east coast there and went to a seafood restaurant.Two restaurant in one day Haha.
during dinner my dad and my brother shirt was all covered with chilli and black pepper...You know why?Because of the Chilli and pepper crab that we ordered..
Headed back after dinner and now posting this..
Well thats all for today,tomorrow there`s tuition..
Shall Stop here BYE!


liew on 5:51 AM