Monday, February 16, 2009
BAD DAY!

Hey guys,wassup?
Today didn't go to school.
So i woke up at 2++ Cool uh =)
My body was in pain.
So i decided t Crack it, if you know what that means =)
So after that i went to do my A-maths Homework than suddenly my cous called and ask me where-ever i wanna chill somewhere out....So i told him I'm Sick and i don't wanna go any where today.
So i He Told me that he got something to tell me.So i Decided to go..
So i get dress and when i was in the lift i FUCKING Notice that i didn't wear any pants!!! WFT?! i was only wearing my boxers...So i pray that when the lift reached to 1st floor no one MUST be there...Once it reach to the 1st floor, i peeked out coz i was squatting down.To my relieve n one was there haha.So i quickly pressed the the close button and press my floor. so i get wore my pants and head off.
i Got up the bus,i was coughing so badly that everyone were staring at me like they waned to shut my BOODLY mouth up, so i tried my very best to not cough..
Once it came to my stop, i quickly rush out and gave a LOUD cough than i spilt all the flam that was stuck in my throat =)
When to met him and went to MaC talk..
brought a ice latte and chill with him.
Than suddenly Daniel Tan called me and say something, and i just reply back i dont car coz there too many people in MaC.Inside MaC there`s so many Hot Chicks!
than after taht i decided to go to my grandmother`s house to eat. AFter eating i went home.
Reached home about 9++.
WEll thats today story..
P.E.A.C.E


P.S Nothing to say...


liew on 7:08 AM